[GCompris-devel] FW: [[Inquiry]]

Gamal Mohamed gamal.mohamed777 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:51:13 UTC 2016

Gamal El-Din Mohamed

Computer Engineering Department | Faculty of Engineering - Cairo university   Human Resources Manager, Mubasher CU
Computer Moderator, IEEE-CUSB
m: +201211059670e: gamal.mohamed777 at hotmail.com

From: gamal.mohamed777 at hotmail.com
To: gcompris-devel at kde.org
Subject: [[Inquiry]]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 03:43:22 +0200

Dear Gcompris development team,            I'm an applicant in GSoC'16 and I'm interested in the Gcompris project so much and would like to participate in its development..

So I have  2 questions now:
1- You mentioned in the Project description in the Ideas list page that there are some activities aren't yet ported to Qt quick and they are found in "(tasks start with ”Port of Gtk+”)"..but I didn't quietly understand where is that..
2- You mentioned too in the description that "There is a list of ideas of activities that have been identified as something we would like to have"..I'd like to know if it possible to tell me where to find it..
Thanks in advance..
Best regards,

m: +201211059670e: gamal.mohamed777 at hotmail.com