[GCompris-devel] GCompris-devel Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:59:29 UTC 2016

On 03/19/16 22:23, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Le 19/03/2016 21:15, Devendra Vyas a écrit :
>> Hi
>> As far as I've understood ​Emmanuel Charruau's suggestion, adding a
>> third level would make it more scalable and would give more freedom
>> (in sense of app size and features) to the user.
>>
>> I also wished to ask that could it be considered as a probable
>> GSoC'16 project?
>
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry you responded to the list from the digest, please don't do
> that it does not make sense and we cannot see what you are answering to.
>
> For GSoC any tasks can be proposed as soon as it would take the
> appropriate time.
>
> Bruno.

there is another point to take in account is the "user experience".
I mean, it's nice for developers to add nice features :).
For teachers, it will be nice to only have the activities they want with
their datasets.

But for most of the users, they'll just want to have it from box, with
everything and without any customization. So for them, we should really
keep simple to have everything, and maybe even hide the option to
download new activities (like a advanced panel for example).