[GCompris-devel] Response

Irshaad Ali irshaadali14 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:24:37 UTC 2016

Sir,
Thank you very much for your encouragement and support. I am happy that you
found my ideas interesting. I went through your mail and found it really
very helpful and supportive.
I would like to tell you that I will add all of your ideas to my project so
that it can become one of kids favorite games. To the spelling game we can
also use the picture of that word on the other side. As soon as I will
develop the design of the game with the inclusion of your ideas I will mail
the pictures to you. Once again thank you for your interest and support.
With regards,
Irshaad