[GCompris-devel] Idea discussion

Irshaad Ali irshaadali14 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:08:25 UTC 2016

hello sir,
My name is Irshaad Ali and I am from Bikaner, India. It gives me an immense
pleasure to inform you that i am a newbie in gcompris and like to be a
permanent member of your team, for this i would like to share some of my
ideas with you all. Basically all the games for kids under the age of 10
years. I am currently working on one of my Idea which is to find the
meaningful words among the letters, these words will consist of the names
of animals, plants etc so that with playing the kids will be able to learn
the spellings. In this there will be levels and each they complete a level
the next level will be tougher then the last one.

The another game is to cut the given object into equal halves. The image
given needs to be cut down into equal parts or shapes in every level. In
this game too the the difficulty of the level will increase as the kids
complete the present level. If the diagram is not cut into equal halves the
next level won't appear.

The third one is to obtain the image of a certain identity by joining the
dots with the pen or brush selected. With this the kids will be able to
identify the image whether it is a  living being or a non living object.
different identities will appear at different levels.
for visual understanding i am attaching the photoshoped images of all the
above mentioned games to make it easy to understand how they will appear to
the kids. I hope you will like them. Waiting for your response.
Thank You sir.