[GCompris-devel] Submitting Gcompris-qt to openSUSE

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:45:28 UTC 2016

On 07/28/16 19:43, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
> On jeudi, 28 juillet 2016 12.43:44 h CEST Johnny Jazeix wrote:
>> Ok,
>>
>> I'll take a look and try to clean it up to have a global file with all the
>> license per files.
>>
>> Johnny
> Thanks would be perfect I guess.

Hi,

there are no explicit license (and no-one to contact) for: 'br', 'hi',
'mr', 'tr' , some 'el' files, some 'th' files.
Maybe we can get some info with the git log?

For 'ur', there is a mail so I can send a mail later to ask and for
'zh_TW' there is one name coming sometimes, I'll contact him to know if
he did all the files and which license it is.
I added the LICENSE file at https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-voices.
It misses the information for the above files. I put ??? either besides
the whole category (if all the files don't have explicit license) or
just the missing files.