[GCompris-devel] Configuring qt-creator for android

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:03:27 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am getting an error while configuring :  "file COPY cannot find
"/opt/qt5.1/5.5/android_armv7/qml/Box2D.2.0/qmldir"."
If I unset Qml_box_2d option  then i get error during generation process
https://paste.kde.org/pmwft8i6b

It's says "You need to set the ANDROID_NDK_ROOT environment variable to
point to your Android NDK "  although i have already set that.

thank you