[GCompris-devel] Division - new activity

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Fri Feb 12 20:30:43 UTC 2016

That¹s a good point.  Are we trying to keep everything in the single app
then?  I see the advantages to this, as well as de-cluttering by keeping
admin/config items in a separate app.  I¹m sure I¹d be the wrong person to
ask too; I¹m always good either way, as long as students¹ access to that
part of the config is limited.  Any other teachers w/input on this?

Also‹would it translate across platforms easily?  I imagine iOS/Android
users would just d/l a separate (optional) app probably?  Just thinking out
loud hereŠ