[GCompris-devel] Division - new activity

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Fri Feb 12 20:00:55 UTC 2016

My vote for ³yes², thinking you¹re completely right.  Another option would
be to bring back the separate config tool we had with the GTK version, with
which one could easily lock or allow specific activities‹this confines the
focal skill set, but also allows independent practice for menu navigation,
which is a skill that some students don¹t have yet.  That way a learner
walks through the specific skills the group is currently working on while
still using the icons to navigate.  Even better: maybe an option for
activities to ³open up² (allow access) after specific ones are completed?
Maybe too many ideas at once for this stage of development thoughŠ

‹
B.J.