[GCompris-devel] Suggestions Regarding new levels for activity Explore Monuments

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Fri Feb 12 13:46:55 UTC 2016

Not the same discussion exactly, but does anyone know if/whether the owl
might return to the counting / connect-the-dots activities?  :-D  Very small
request of course; mostly I¹m just curious.

Also, is there any way I might contribute a couple open-licensed classic art
pieces for the jigsaw puzzle or the find-the-details activities?  Many
students love these activities but a few new paintings/photos would be very
appreciated.  If we¹re worried about file sizes maybe it could be another
downloadable option, like the lune/soliel activity.

Anyway, thank you‹looking forward to the pyramids, & progress with
Timothee¹s new funding idea.

‹
B.J.