[GCompris-devel] Suggestions Regarding new levels for activity Explore Monuments

Ayush Agrawal ayushagrawal288 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:23:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm a SoK student and we merged the explore monuments activity I did. The
aim of the activity is to provide information of the different monuments of
the world, their locations and brief history. For now, we have levels for
the monuments of The U.S.A., India. France, Germany, plus the Seven Wonders
of the World.

Do you have ideas which countries' monuments we could add to improve it.

Can you please also review the current descriptions?

Thanks,
Ayush,