[GCompris-devel] gsoc 2016

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:46:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

are there people willing to mentor for this year?

Also, we need to think of the subjects we can propose:
1) porting/creating activities: we still have some "important" missing
(http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_Migration_status). We are close to
the end of the port so it may be a good opportunity to boost it!

2) Porting on new platforms: I don't know if it is useful to look for
Windows on tablets/Windows store for example

3) Admin part? I don't know if it is a good idea to have this as gsoc
as it will need a lot of discussion to be sure we do what we need

Feel free to propose more ideas if you have,