launching problem - release 0.61 on Windows x64

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:35:55 UTC 2016

On 08/19/16 20:04, Antos Vaclauski wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 08:34:17AM +0200, JAZEIX Johnny wrote:
>>> Hi Johnny,
>>>
>>> I tested the last installer, but now here I've this error message:
>>>
>>> "C:\Program Files\GCompris-Qt\bin\api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
>>>
>>> n'est pas conçu pour s'exécuter sous Windows ou il contient une erreur.
>>>
>>> Installez à nouveau le programme .... "
>>>
>>> Timo.
>>>
>> Hi Timothée,
>>
>> can you try again with removing this file to see if it's this
>> specific file or all? Also, do you have a 32b or 64b windows?
>>
>> Johnny
> Hi Johnny,
>
> Posting new testing info, I've got the message I suppose the same as Mr.Timothée posted. It said that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is in unsuitable format or contains errors. When I renamed it - the error said that this library is absent. The OS is x32 Windows 7 Ultimate
>
> Best regards

Hi,

yes, we noticed that I put the 64b dll. I tried to find the 32b in my
computer, but after a test, there still was an error. After discussion
with Timothée, we think that it may be better if we don't ship them but
ask people to either have their computer up-to-date or download the
vcredist2015.

What do you think of it?