GCompris on OSX (Mac)

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 07:33:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

you don't need to do the codesign, it's to upload it on the store.
You need to find why you can't create the rcc using cmake.

Another solution is that you can install a linux (ubuntu in a virtual
machine for example) and compile and run gcompris in it (or at least,
you'll be able to create the rcc like that easily).