GCompris on OSX (Mac)

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:31:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

it seems it does not find the good config.h (ours, which is in the build
folder in build/src/core/config.h).

Can you check if you have this file and if in it there is #define
VERSION_CODE 7000?

If it is the case, we can try to rename the file to see if it works, you
have it in the following files in src/core:
./CMakeLists.txt:3:configure_file(config.h.in
"${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/config.h" @ONLY)
./CMakeLists.txt:36:   config.h.in
./CMakeLists.txt:46:  "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}"   # to find config.h
./ApplicationInfo.h:27:#include <config.h>
./ApplicationSettingsDefault.cpp:23:#include "config.h"
./config.h.in:1:/* GCompris - config.h

I would rename it like (prefix by "gcompris_"):
./CMakeLists.txt:3:configure_file(config.h.in
"${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/gcompris_config.h" @ONLY)
./CMakeLists.txt:36:   gcompris_config.h.in
./CMakeLists.txt:46:  "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}"   # to find
gcompris_config.h
./ApplicationInfo.h:27:#include <gcompris_config.h>
./ApplicationSettingsDefault.cpp:23:#include "gcompris_config.h"
./config.h.in:1:/* GCompris - gcompris_config.h

If it works, I'll commit it later.

Johnny