[GCompris-devel] Belarusan interface translation

Antos Vaclauski vaclau at zkodam.info
Wed Apr 6 06:02:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 01:31:05AM +0200, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is like you miss QtQuick.Particles from your Qt installation. How did
> you installed Qt ?
>
> You can try to revert commit:ff91f214504f6 compile and run again.
>
> Bruno.

Hi, Bruno

I ran the command from HACKING file in Dependencies section:

    sudo aptitude install libqt5svg5-dev libqt5xmlpatterns5-dev \
                          qml-module-qtmultimedia qt5-default \
                          qml-module-qtgraphicaleffects qt5-qmake qtcreator \
                          qtdeclarative5-dev qtdeclarative5-dev \
                          qtmultimedia5-dev qtquick1-5-dev qttools5-dev \
                          qttools5-dev-tools libqt5multimedia5-plugins

To build I needed some extra packages not listed here (mb Debian could pull them but didn't) with apt-get: cmake, libqt5sensors(-dev).

At this stage it built but had the issue with categories top-bar.

Using your info I've just tried ```sudo apt-get install libqt5quickparticles5```, and it said that there is already the newest version at my system. Next package I've tried to install related to 'particles' was qml-module-qtquick-particles2.

And now it works! ) Switching between categories with lovely effect. Great thanks for your help

Mb these packages are worth mentioning in HACKING file

Wishing all good to GCompris,
Antos