[GCompris-devel] implementing squares of numbers

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Oct 25 19:53:49 UTC 2015

Le 25/10/2015 17:00, RISHABH GUPTA a écrit :
> hello all,
>
> I want to discuss about how the activity of squares of numbers should
> be implemented.As Bdoin sir suggested  i had a look at some of the
> youtube videos
> out of which i liked  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opH3uRMFGCs
>

> The way i have thought of implementing this :
>
> so for 3^2 we can have a grid of 3*3 ,as explained in the video we
> will ask students the number of rows and numbers of columns  and then
> give the output as 9 .I understand this is not very interesting so if
> anyone can suggest some ways of making this interesting  or if anyone
> else  has any other idea then please suggest
Hi,

To me, this is very limited and of poor added value. If you cannot come
up with something more interesting then just drop the idea and move on
something else. We have many ideas in the list that are more interesting
than this.

It does not matter that you proposed this in your SOK, if you are
selected we will ask you to propose something different.