[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:29:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

about the release, Sagar pointed out some time ago that the
screenshots in the playstore weren't up-to-date (still the old icons).

also, we need to fix the compilation for Qt version < 5.4. In this
commit (https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=gcompris.git&a=commitdiff&h=39eb56b75675051046cb297785998c51f914fce8&hp=730fab1e7b9db1fd01377b05c787718878ace8a2),
we use QStandardPaths::AppDataLocation which is 5.4 minimum.
I won't have the time to fix it until 2 weeks, it should not be
blocking the string freeze anyway.

Is it possible to have a gcompris beta for android with the new
activities (I had some issue compiling box2D for android, didn't have
the time to look at it)?