[GCompris-devel] [gcompris-devel] Season of KDE- Proposal for participation in Season of KDE under GCompris

Mudit Sharma mudithkr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:53:46 UTC 2015

Thank you Fredrico for your review,

This activity might be very useful for teaching elementary level kids the
knowledge of body.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <
frederico at teia.bio.br> wrote:

> Hi Mudit and others,
>
> Em Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:14:05 +0530
> Mudit Sharma <mudithkr at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
> > 4.) Rearrange Body Parts:- This activity improves the organs
> > knowledge of body parts. The user has to make a human body from
> > different body parts in level1. In next level the user has to arrange
> > parts on face and so on.
>
> I like this idea. With different levels we could use body parts (legs,
> arms, head...), organs, bones. I think this have a good educational
> potential.
>
> Regards,
>

> Frederico
> --
> Linux User #228171
> Sítio pessoal: http://teia.bio.br
> Perfil social: https://red.vilarejo.pro.br/channel/aracnus
> Software Livre Educacional: http://sleducacional.org
>
> "Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
> ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)

Regards
*Mudit Sharma*
*Computer Science Engineering*,
*The LNM Institute of Information Technology*,
*Jaipur*,
Contact:

*+91-8239210295             +91-7727029559.*