[GCompris-devel] Proposal for KDE-SoK

Ayush Agrawal ayushagrawal288 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:19:25 UTC 2015

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Prime/Composite: Levels will be like, in first there are 2 numbers 1 prime
and other composite, and so on we can gradually increase the no of numbers
with increasing levels.

Object Classification: It will be like user is presented with a car and a
ball and they have to specify which one has a greater real-life size while
their on screen sizes are going to be same. Using this we can use two or
more objects and ask them to compare and arrange in increasing order of
their sizes. And i can add a few levels comparing their areas and volume of
object for given sizes like user is given with a set of cubes with varying
image size and they have to arrange them in increasing order of volumes.

Ayush Agrawal