[GCompris-devel] Mentoring Season of KDE

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:00:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

As you may know Season of KDE
(https://dot.kde.org/2015/10/08/season-kde-2015-now-open) will start soon.
It will be it in Autumnand Winterfrom October7, 2015to February29, 2016.
(in October, it's the application deadlines for students (22 oct) and
mentors (31 oct)).

As there are, unfortunately, less projects than previous years, I was
wondering if there are people who would be interested by helping
mentoring for GCompris? For now, several students are interested but we
won't be able to accept more people than we can handle.

It's mainly creating new activities so technically speaking it is mainly
qml and (basic) javascript.

There are not a lot of specific knowledge to have (having being a child
at least one day in his life :)).

Cheers,