[GCompris-devel] Proposal for project Adding/porting/improving GCompris activities

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:39:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

welcome!

Can you describe a little more what it would look like? For example, do
you think of using any existing activity for squares and cubes (we have
for example the algebra_{*} activities to learn tables) or starting from
scratch with a different approach than existing ones ?

Also, map of India is already present in geo-country activity (I removed
it from the sok ideas' list and added a link to
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities which also contains ideas).

By the way, the activities are in qml/js, not in c++. There is a c++
part but it is for the core of GCompris.

Last but not least, it's Qt not QT ;).

Johnny