[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Oct 18 12:31:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Some more feedback on the activity itself. The levels are nice but the
difficulty is too steep. We could just include more levels of close
difficulty to make it less steep.

We could also make it appropriate for smaller children. In fact this
kind of activity is mostly interesting for fine motor skill. So the
increasing numbering is less important, we have other more appropriate
activities for this.

So I suggest to make some changes, instead of numbers to catch in
orders, let's make a catch the stars in any order. This way any children
can play it, even with no reading skills.

If we have teachers around, feedback is appreciated.