[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50 [balancebox]

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Tue Nov 3 16:43:21 UTC 2015

Hi

On 01.11.2015 23:16, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the same issue on my different Android devices. You have to touch
> the screen to wake the screen up again.

Hm, which Android is this version?

> More annoying, on one of my tablet I had it working perfectly. Today I
> reinstalled it and the controls are inverted. Holger did you change
> something that could create this issue?

No, not that I know of. You mean inverted axes while tilting, right?

Is that reproducible? I've seen inverted axes 1 or 2 times on my phone weeks ago but could not
reproduce it anymore. Could you provide further information about the context?

Ah, if we're talking about the specific build of your beta, this might also be an issue with a
specific Qt version. I built successfully with 5.4.1 and 5.5.1. With 5.5.0 I had problems with the
ball-image on Android.

Holger

PS: I'm travelling this week and mostly don't have internet access. If you have issues with
balancebox, feel free to deactivate it for the next release.