[GCompris-devel] Why not do funding for gcompris unified graphics like krita did on a month to month basis ?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri May 22 10:16:58 UTC 2015

Le 21/05/2015 21:01, shirish शिरीष a écrit :
> Something similar for gcompris would perhaps work as well but guess
> Bruno will be busy with the GSOC students as well so don't think
> anything will happen till September, the only thing we can do is wait
> till then and then see :)

Hi,

Well, even if I am busy with Johnny on the GSoC, this should not block
nobody working on the graphics or the code.

For the crowd funding, the only work I did is to make some communication
effort. The hard work was handled by Timothée. If we decide to redo the
operation, it would be even less work as we have some communication
materials ready.

It is hard to tell at which rate we can decently redo this operation
perhaps once a year is a good fit.