[GCompris-devel] Randa Meetings 2015

Sayan Biswas techsayan01 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:26:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you. I would like to achieve some of the activities that I have
proposed in my GSoC proposal. I have talked to unormal about the meetings.
Can you tell me what else I have to do from my part for the "Randa
Meetings"?

Pretty excited to meet the GCompris team. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Sayan