[GCompris-devel] Randa Meetings 2015

Sayan Biswas techsayan01 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:53:27 UTC 2015

Hi Bruno,

Yes, I think this would be a good opportunity for me to meet the
GCompris team in person. Since I enjoyed a lot in creating the
Division Activity in GCompris, I would love to be able to discuss
more new ideas with the team in person, if given the opportunity,
and keep contributing to this amazing application in the future :)

Thanks and regards,
Sayan Biswas