[GCompris-devel] Migration status cleanup

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Mar 6 18:37:40 UTC 2015

Le 05/03/2015 08:09, Jean-Baptiste BUTET a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if release "place your satellite" is a good choice... it's
> 90% finished.... some cosmetics adjustments have to be done. That's all.

Hi, if you publish it on a public repo I can polish it and integrate it.

> Oh !! I've forgot : RK4 algorithm is implemented in 3D in it. May be it
> could be useful for other thing to have a physics motor.

Holger made a test to create an activity with Box2D [1] as it has a QML
bindings it is very easy to start with.

In KDE we also have the Step library [2] but it lacks QML bindings.

Bruno.

[1] https://github.com/qml-box2d/qml-box2d
[2] https://edu.kde.org/step/