[GCompris-devel] Translations Release in Git

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:34:49 UTC 2015

Hi

For the components of KDE Frameworks 5 (so-called "frameworks")
translation files are also appeared in Git so:
if it necessary to make the release of the current HEAD, translation are
being committed in the master branch files and then a tag is put, for
example v5.12.0.
In the same time this does not come in master, i.e. master pointed before
and after release on the same commit. For Example:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ktexteditor.git&a=shortlog&h=v5.12.0 - on
the time of release the last commit on the master was cc8c08c.

Why could we not have it the same in the Gcompris?

As I have already explained to Johnny Jazeix, I could not get the same
translations as they were on 10.07.15 when the Android Release was done.
The stable branch /branches/stable/l10n-kf5 is constantly changed.

--
Alex Smirnov