[GCompris-devel] Android testing [beta]

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:14:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 07/03/15 13:02, Antoni Bella Pérez wrote:
>    Hi
>
>    I have done testing and improvements with beta for Android and I reported
> the following.
>
> ---------------
>
> The title of this activity appears twice times.
>
> activities/mosaic/ActivityInfo.qml:26
> activities/mosaic/ActivityInfo.qml:27
>
> Rebuild the mosaic
In fact, when there is enough space, we display both the activity name
and its description. For this activity, the description is the same as
the name so it's displayed twice. Maybe we can remove the description
for the release and do a more complete one for after?

> ---------------
>
> OK button is untranslatable
>
> gcompris/src/core/resource/bar_ok.svg
Maybe we can change the button by a qml element (circle with
translatable text inside).

> Activities with sound: the last sound is replaced by the congratulation
> (Falling Words, and others). I think there should be a period of time between.

> A question for Catalan:
>
> No sound for 'Ç' letter: Just add it, or need some more work?
I don't know for the two last points, I'll take a look later.

Thanks for raising the issues,

Johnny