[GCompris-devel] Review GCompris on https://www.kde.org/applications/education/

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jul 3 20:25:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

please review GCompris on the KDE Application page

https://www.kde.org/applications/education/

The corresponding files for the GCompris page you find in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/

1) applications/apps/gcompris.json
Data in this file is taken from gcompris.appdata.xml
A comment from Alexander Potashev on kde-www at kde.org where I asked for
technical review:
"In my opinion, "Educational Game" ist no bueno because GCompris
comprises numerous games and exercises."

2) applications/apps/gcompris_generated.json
You see the content of this file when you click on "Show more information about
GCompris" on https://www.kde.org/applications/education/gcompris.
I added Bruno, Johnny and Holger only because I had contact via mail with
them.
In the credits object is only a placeholder, I did not know whom to add. You
can even skip this object if you will not use it.

3) images/icons/gcompris_22.png + images/icons/gcompris_48.png
Scaled down from gcompris/src/core/resource/gcompris-icon.png

4) images/screenshots/[resized/]gcompris.png
Screenshot ca 500x400 of GCompris master compiled from sources

The directory trunk/www/sites/www/ has restricted write access, but you can
easily get this access via sysadmin ticket or asking on #kde-sysadmin (or tell
me what to change and I'll commit)

Please review and add/change/remove infos/screenshot etc to your liking.

When the pages on kde.org/applications/education/ are ok for  you the next
step is to bring them to edu.kde.org.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück