[GCompris-devel] GCompris Activity Project

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jan 18 13:00:38 UTC 2015

Le 18/01/2015 12:42, Mesli Djalil a écrit :
> Hello,
> I have finaly choosed ( Explore farm animals) how i could put my name
> at the wiki page ?

Hi,

This is a good choice but I think you have to pick the 3 explore
activities (music, farm animals, world animals). As you will see in the
code of the Gtk+ version they share the same core activity and each one
just provide a dataset (content.desktop.in) to it.

You have to do the same in the new version but replace the desktop file
by a json one, more natural for GCompris.

I created you an account on the Wiki, you should have received the
instructions.