[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:43:26 UTC 2015

Hello.
I have a good experience in Qt, including UI definition, Javascript and
more.

But I could find nothing but FileDownload and ShowMessage dialogs, that use
QtQuick.Dialogs.
And yes, you are right, they are looking awful. It is like someone comes
in a beautiful sliding world and says: hey you are on a Desktop - do not
forget it man :-)

All other dialogs is not a real window based dialogs, but pages. So nice.
That what I meant before. (This is very similar the way Sailfish uses. Good
so far).

So, Bruno, please give me access to wiki or reserve this job for me by your
self.
I will reimplement these two using something similar to GTK version of
Gcompris or, for example, Heebo, or anything you say me to do. (I am not a
designer at all, could not design them myself).

But first of all, I will temporary throw them both away in the version
prepared by Johnny  for SailfishOS and try to build/install/run it again.

--
Alex Smirnov