[GCompris-devel] MacOSX deployment

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Fri Jan 16 21:42:28 UTC 2015

	Now that 0.26 compiles & runs on the local machine, it breaks when the app package is copied to other machines (the one created at the end via “make package”).  According to otool -L gcompris-qt (which seems to work like the ldd in linux) they’re all linked to /Users/username/Qt/5.4/clang_64/lib/Qt****.framework …

	In order to localize this in the mac’s .app structure as it’s supposed to, I wrote a shell script that re-linked them to the proper place using install_name_tool, but then I got weird thread-related crashes.  I’m probably not using cmake correctly to make a standalone target, since this project was deployed as a stand-alone package in version 0.18.  I saw the -DBUILD_STANDALONE=ON option in the project’s CMakeLists.txt file but it doesn’t seem to change the way the package is generated…am I missing something or should I keep trying it the long way?  Have a great weekend all :)

	B.J.