[GCompris-devel] Ideas for new concepts

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Jan 14 00:03:09 UTC 2015

Le 14/01/2015 00:48, Aruna S a écrit :
> Hello nice GCompris developers! :)
>
> I've been attending a lot of maths and science communication workshops
> and have collected some resources for new games. For example, we could
> have an activity on graph colouring with different levels of
> colouring. I will also be at Story of Light
> <http://thestoryoflight.org/> this weekend, and will look to actively
> collect more material.
>
> Is it okay to add these activity ideas to the wiki? I have started
> work on the graph colouring activity, but could use some help with
> making other ideas into activities.

Hi,

Of course you can add ideas to our list. Please try to give a little
background so that we can understand the concept you plan to teach and
some high level description of the game play.

As a reminder, the spirit of GCompris is to let the children have a live
experience by playing with the concept to learn rather than just doing
quizzes to check a concept is acquired. Much more complex to do but more
educational and more fun to code.