[GCompris-devel] MacOSX assistance

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:21:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

To create a package, you have to create a folder besides the gcompris
source folder and inside it, type "cmake ../gcompris & make && make
package". It "should" generate a macOS package.

I didn't have a mac and Bruno said there were problems so I'm not sure
all of this works.

If you can send us the results of these commands, we probably can help you.

Johnny