[GCompris-devel] MacOSX assistance

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Mon Jan 12 19:43:38 UTC 2015

	I’d like to help contribute on the OSX front if possible.  I’m new to CMake and the newer QT (I think the last time I tried qt may have been 15 years ago or something silly…), so I was wondering if the team member who normally compiles/packages Mac binaries would help me get started.  I’m sure I’m not setting it up correctly, though it looks like Cmake and QT Creator are working judging by the example projects.  Hoping to help with 0.24 version for Mac…thanks!

	B.J. Cupps