[GCompris-devel] GCompris is now released on Android

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Wed Jan 7 12:18:21 UTC 2015

Hiya

That is great news! I am especially grateful that all locales have been
included, it's really nice not to have to beg for once :) Thanks to
everyone!

I'm really rushed off my feet just now and don't have time to file bugs
but I noticed one thing: the jingle is really loud but the 'bug' I think
is that it does not obey the Mute setting on my Samsung GT-I9300. I'm
glad no-one else was around :)

Again, thanks to everyone and sorry for filing a bug this way!

Michael

Sgrìobh gcompris-devel-request at kde.org na leanas 07/01/2015 aig 12:00: