[GCompris-devel] Fosdem 2015

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Jan 5 19:25:28 UTC 2015

Le 19/11/2014 02:25, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> I just booked my flight for the next 31 January & 1 February 2015
> FOSDEM. The Fosdem is the major European free software event that
> takes place in Brussels [1].
>
> I proposed a lightning talk, not sure if it will be accepted but
> anyway the Fosdem is an interesting place to be.
>
> If some of you are interested we can meet there to exchange about
> GCompris.

Hi all,

Some news on the Fosdem. GCompris has been accepted in 2 slots, one in
the Lightning talks, on in the Desktop track with the following agenda:

Saturday 15:00-15:15 in the lightning talk room:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/lightning_talks/
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/gcompris/

Sunday 10:50-11:20 in the Desktop devroom:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/desktops/
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/gcompris_goes_qt_quick_with_the_help_of_kde/

If anybody plan to attend we can plan to meet there and have a beer
talking about GCompris.