[GCompris-devel] New beta release 0.24

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun Jan 4 15:04:48 UTC 2015

su. den 04. 01. 2015 klokka 12.10 (+0100) skreiv Bruno Coudoin:
> I just pushed a new beta release 0.24 on the play store and on
> http://gcompris.net/download/beta/

Very nice. I found a small bug, though:

In the ‘Simple Letters’ activity, using the Norwegian Nynorsk (nn)
translation, the letters are listed as:

abc…xyzåæø

The last three letters are in the wrong order; they should be æøå. They
are listed in the correct order in
the ./gletters/resource/default-nn.json file, so it looks like there is
some reordering going on. I think just using the character order listed
in the .json files is the best solution.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/
Jabber: karl at huftis.org