[GCompris-devel] Gsoc

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Feb 17 20:53:03 UTC 2015

Le 17/02/2015 21:46, Ahmed Abdalrahman a écrit :
> hello,
> i knew you will Participate in Gsoc and i want to join it by your game
>

>   *GCompris <https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris-qt>*
>
> i interested in open source and even i won't accept in gsoc i still
> develop in this game because i really love coding in open source and i
> found it good to my experience to learn from it and work on ,
>
> my experiance :
>
>                          average in python
> and my languages
>                          English and Arabic
> i hope you accept me to can learn from your experience
> thanks for reading

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris.

The best way to increase your chance to be selected in the GSoC is to
start collaborating on a free software project of your choice. For
GCompris we have documented on our developer's wiki [1] what can be done
to help the project.

Did you found something that interest you and you believe you can achieve?

Regards,

Bruno.

[1] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner