[GCompris-devel] Linux Bundle

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Dec 20 17:59:44 UTC 2015

I should have mentionned that you must run the .sh file in the bundle to
start GCompris like :
./gcompris-0.50-Linux/bin/gcompris-qt.sh

A better process :
mkdir /tmp/gcompris
 ./gcompris-0.50-Linux.sh --prefix=/tmp/gcompris --skip-license
/tmp/gcompris/bin/gcompris-qt.sh

Then you can 'rm -f /tmp/gcompris'

Bruno.