[GCompris-devel] Recent tests on GCompris 0.41 for Android

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 10:31:09 UTC 2015

El Diumenge 2 Agost 2015, a les 04:08:26, Bruno Coudoin va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for your tests.

  Hi Bruno,

  Thank you for all changes.

> Le 31/07/2015 10:29, Antoni Bella Pérez a écrit :
> >   Hi,
> >
> >   I've been playing with GCompris activities and seen these malfunctions:
> > - Activities affected by the sound overlap with the final congratulations
> > (it>
> > needs a time delay):
> >     * memory-sound
> >     * memory-sound-tux
> >     * instruments
>
> I added a 2 second timer before the bonus pop up.
>
> > - On a touch device, Tux just turn on itself, does not advance:
> >     * mazerelative

  I learned to play, and works well.

> I agree that this is confusing but this is a goal of this activity. In
> relative mode, you must swipe up to advance Tux, whatever its orientation.
>
> > - Audio lost during the game:
> >     * click_on_letter
> >     * click_on_letter_up
>
> Could you be more precise, I cannot reproduce this one.

  I tried again and not related with my actions.

  I can send you a video in Catalan, the question is, from a mobile phone
(without visible pointer) you understand every action. I think yes.

> > and a leak into code file (imageid/resource/content-it.json):
> >     "dream.ogg": "sognare,
>
> Fixed.
>
> Bruno.

  Regards