[GCompris-devel] Introduction to the community

Siddhesh Suthar siddhesh.it at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:35:29 UTC 2015

Hello all,

First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with such
cool menotrs, bruno coudoin sir and Johnny Jazeix sir.

I am siddhesh suthar, student of final year at Engineering college,
bikaner, India. I will be working on -
- port of reading activities
- new computer games activities.

I am very excited about the computer games activities. They will focus on
teaching the kids about basics of computer and how a program works. Kids
can write small programs by picking up the statements from given ones.
Reading activities are complete port of reading activity, mini quiz games
and the spelling game.  We will also work on providing visual feedback to
the users about how much they have learned.

I feel great to be a part of gcompris, and can never hesitate because
everyone is so friendly out here.

Looking forward to a great summer with gcompris and kde.

Thanks,
siddhesh