[GCompris-devel] combobox rework

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Apr 5 22:09:30 UTC 2015

Le 28/03/2015 10:16, Holger Kaelberer a écrit :

>> Another point is how to differenciate the current item from the
>> others. Is having different colors enough or adding an icon besides
>> the chosen one is better (a checked cross for example)?
>
> Hm, not sure about this. Personally I'd try with a color based
> highlighting with enough contrast for not causing problems for
> diseases like red-green blindness. Although, on Android standard seems
> to come with a checkbox.

Hi,

It is a good practice not to rely on color only. For example in the
redraw activity, I added a number beside each color to make sure color
blinds can play the game.

I may have miss some but in general I take care of that. This is one
more annoying things that we have to take care to try not to exclude
children with disabilities.