[gcompris-devel] Untranslated words (Bruno Coudoin)

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Sep 26 19:45:02 UTC 2014

Le 25/09/2014 15:53, Yannis Kaskamanidis a écrit :
> All the words of the activities of "Go to the reading activities > Go the
> language learning activities" category, are unavailable for translation. I
> don't mean only the string "Enrich your vocabulary", but all the words
> appear in these activities.
Hi,

Ok, I understand you know.

The list of words is not and cannot be put in po files. In this activity
we have a list of images, the concept is to record a voice representing
the image in the children language. A translation of the English may not
necessarily match the image.

The instructions to translate this activity are here:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Voices_translation#Lang_word_list