[gcompris-devel] Android build fails

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Wed Sep 24 15:29:18 UTC 2014

Hi

On 09/24/2014 10:11 AM, Jan Boon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to create the apk's. I had to replace ./androiddeployqt with
> androiddeployqt in 3 of the generated files and have
> ~/Qt/5.3/android_armv7/bin on the PATH in .bashrc.

I remember, I did something similar. Looks like the androiddeployqt from the repo was built as a lib
target/template during my build.

Was there a specific reason to put it in the repo and build it ourselves? Is it not provided with
any Qt5 SDK? Maybe we could just update the build-docs to include  ${dirname `which qmake`} in the
PATH and use the already installed androiddeployqt.

Holger