[gcompris-devel] Color activity testing

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Wed Sep 24 13:00:23 UTC 2014

Actually that'd be very helpful for several kids I've seen use the software;
thanks for pointing out...

Or maybe we could have a couple modes, one which reads the correct color
name, and one which doesn't so older kids have to read it instead of hearing
it...it could correspond to the new difficulty setting in the preferences
maybe?  Just an idea, maybe too much for this stage of devel.  Someday I'll
be able to offer a patch to go with an idea :)