[gcompris-devel] Global learning XPRIZE

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:01:12 UTC 2014

I think the infrastructure is mostly there (I've only seen the gtk
version), it just needs more voice content. I think to make it more
autonomous the voice prompts must be used a lot more and with more detail
by default with an option to tone it down.
Eg. When the program starts the voice prompt should start explaining what
is going on on the screen, but there could be a big button to stop the
current explanation. In each activity the voice prompt should explan what
to do in detail until stopped. From time to time it could also offer more
hints and ideas for exploring further.

Regards
Marius