[gcompris-devel] Release Beta GCompris Qt Quick 0.17

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:31:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

Did you tried previous versions and did they work if it is the case ?

I don't know if it will be useful but can you provide us some log ?

I never used it but it looks like you can send us logs using :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yuku.logviewer

I'm copying/pasting the description here :

1. Run the application and crash it or make it behave unlike what you
expect.
2. As soon as possible, run Log Viewer.
3. Click "Read logs"
4. Click "Send" and send the zip file to them.

Johnny