[gcompris-devel] New bar button

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:35:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

to continue the rework the bar, i'd like discuss some points :

* Should the bar act the same within all activities : for example, if
you hide the bar in the menu and go on the Mining activity, should the
bar be still hidden ? And if you show the bar in the Mining activity and
you go to the Football one should it be still shown ?

* Should the bar position be fixed or can we set it (move it to borders
and/or put it in a different layout) ?

For now, each activity has its own bar, so each one act differently and
we can put it where we want.

Thanks for your feedbacks,

Johnny